* Additional shows are being added to the TOUR area.
* Two more songs completed for the album, including a cover song (which the band is currently playing in their live set).
* They guys are in the process of working on the acoustic versions of the songs for Chapter 3. Hoping to have it out in time for Christmas. More info coming soon.
* Another new T-shirt design to show all of you:
These black shirts with the standard RELESSER logo in grey are already in stock and can be purchased at shows.
* The guys are still plugging away in the studio, working on the songs for the forthcoming album. "Chapter 3" announcement expected this Fall.
* 3 new shows have been added to the calender for Fall 2014. Click the Tour button above for more info.
* Pictures from KCF in Kokomo, IN on 6/21 have been added. Click the Media button above to see them.
* New T-shirts for concerts this Summer and Fall!
04/20/14: RELESSER to play main stage at Kingdom Come Festival in Kokomo, IN on June 21st. Click TOUR above for more info.
12/17/13: "RELEASE - Chapter 2" OUT NOW!
12/13/13: "RELEASE - Chapter 2 of 5" to be available on Tuesday December 17th via the FiXT Store: http://fixstore.com/relesser The songs from Chapter 2 are already uploaded to Reverb Nation and can be streamed from that site or Facebook. Enjoy! <3 RELESSER
08/14/13: Just announced - RELESSER will be playing with Nine Lashes, Last Watch, Jason Dunn, 3 Times Driven, & Silver From the Flames as A1M and Rockfest bring the From Water Tour to the Indianapolis area on September 7th. Check the TOUR section for more info.
07/24/13: Tyler Moberly, formerly of Embers Burn, has joined RELESSER to provide live Synth / Keyboards & Backing Vocals for the remainder of RELESSER's 2013 shows. Please give him a warm welcome! Tyler's pic has been added to the BIO section.
07/16/13: Just announced - RELESSER will be playing with The Letter Black, Spoken, & The Protest on Friday August 30th at The Gear in Franklin, IN. Click HERE for the event page on Facebook.
07/11/13: RELESSER has joined the lineup for UltraSound Festival on August 31st in Auburn, IN, alongside friends in Grave Robber, Leper, & Mayfly.
07/10/13: Pictures from AudioFeed Festival 2013 have been posted in the Media Section.
06/25/13: "Release - Chapter 1" by RELESSER is NOW available at the FiXT Store. Go download your copy today!
06/21/2013: The RELESSER page at the FiXT Store has been updated in preparation for Chapter 1.
06/19/2013: A one-minute clip of "Awakening" has been posted at the REVERB NATION RELESSER PAGE.
06/12/2013: "Release" - Chapter 1
RELESSER's debut album will be called "Release".
* There will be five 2-song chapters released digitally, exclusively through FiXT Music, in the coming months.
* The first 2-song chapter is scheduled to be available on Tuesday June 25th, 2013. The songs in that chapter are called "Awakening" and "Forfeit".
* RELESSER already has chapter 2 ready to go and will make it available in July or August 2013.
* In mid 2014, the 10 songs from the 5 chapters, plus 2 to 4 more songs, will be pressed on CD and available via FiXT, iTunes, and Amazon.com. Those who purchased the chapters will receive a discount when ordering the full album.
* The chapters will have exclusive content (the instrumental versions of the songs and, in some [but not all] cases, a different mix of the song than what will appear on the final album).
* If the RELESSER facebook page gets to 225 likes before June 25th, we will post an mp3 (streaming only) of one of the songs from Chapter 1.
* If the RELESSER facebook page gets to 250 likes before June 25th, we will post both of the songs (streaming) from Chapter 1.
* If the RELESSER page gets to 300 likes before July 1, we will also post the mp3s (streaming) of Chapter 2.
Thank you so much for your encouragement, prayers, and support! We have the best friends, family, and fans! We are excited to share our artistry with you!
The RELESSER Facebook Page added 30 new fans in the last 30 hours! Thank you and keep them coming!
03/24/2013: LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED
* RELESSER's festival performances from Fall 2012 were deemed successful. Pictures from both events have been posted in the MEDIA section of this site.
* If you have visited this site or RELESSER's pages on Facebook or Reverb Nation lately, you may have noticed some change ups in the music player. That's right, the band is working at a steady pace in the studio. The vision is to get about 12 to 14 songs completed by mid 2014. Right now, with several songs in various stages of production, the guys are about half way through that goal. Details on how and when music will be made available will be released in the coming months.
09/03/2012: Festival Bound
With one rehearsal left, the band is ready to go fall on their faces playing their first official gig in front of a festival crowd. In all seriousness, the guys are viewing these first two shows as a "let's see if we can pull this off" experience. The idea is to perform, review, and make even better.
"The lineup finally came together in mid July," says Asche. "All we've done so far is go through the few existing RELESSER songs and the Autumn's Descent back catalog and created a 25 minute set list. From there, we've only had the chance to rehearse that and plan for these two performances. We are really looking forward to sitting down as a group after these shows to discuss next steps. It looks like writing and studio time with an emergence to play again (hopefully) in the Spring of 2013. And we're expecting to have learned from these Fall 2012 gigs so we can bring a really great performance in the coming year. We really appreciate the growing fan base and words of encouragement. It has been wonderful so far!
"In 1995, I was at Cornerstone Festival in Central Illinois. I got to see something very special that year. I went to see two of my favorite bands at the time, Circle of Dust and Argyle Park. Opening the show was this new supergroup called Stavesacre. They were playing their first ever show in front of a festival crowd. They were really rough around the edges compared to what they would eventually become. They went on to be one of my favorite bands of all time.
"So if you can, come see RELESSER at these festival shows in September. I'm hoping we'll be like Stavesacre at that first show (or even better). Perhaps you'll be able to get a great story out of it."
Check the TOUR section for information on the upcoming shows.
Take your pick...
The only thing missing is you:
Rehearsal stage setup:
Backstage... Are you in?
08/29/2012: RELESSER T-Shirts Have Arrived
The first official RELESSER T-Shirts are here. They feature the "R" logo on the right sleeve, the band name across the front, and what we're calling the "splatterbird" across the side. Sizes available in S, M, L, & XL. Small and XL are crew neck. Medium and Large are V-neck. These will be available at RELESSER's two festival gigs in Central Indiana on 9/8/12 and 9/15/12 for $15 each.
07/23/2012: Live Band/ Rockfest/ Recording Update
RELESSER's live lineup is complete and the band will be appearing at Rockfest in North-Central Indiana on 9/8/12.
Following the Rockfest performance, RELESSER is expected to return to the studio to continue working on new music and refine the live show.
"I want to send a shout out to my friends at Clayton Guitar Picks. I've been honored to be endorsed by them since 2009, and I want to thank them (especially Amber) for outstanding customer service! Looking forward to ordering new RELESSER picks in the coming months."